Processing of geographic data. We may process geographic location data, obtained through the use of our service provider apps ("geographic data
"). This geographic data may include GPS location, time stamps and accuracy information of a service provider, both while they are actively using our app and at all other times. This data may be collected from any device on which a service provider has installed our app(s). The purposes of collecting this data are:
1) To provide service providers with an intuitive check-in and check-out experience at buyers' locations.
2) To provide buyers with an indication of the location and arrival time of service providers.
3) To provide service providers with automated notification reminders, for example, of when they need to leave their current location to arrive on time, when they should check-in to a buyer's location, and when they should check out.
4) To provide us with necessary information in the event of a billing dispute, in order to fulfil our contractual obligations with respect to providers and buyers.
5) To automatically detect either mistaken or fraudulent attempts to bill buyers for work that was not carried out.
6) To automatically detect circumvention of our terms and conditions.
7) To provide police or other relevant authorities with information as to a provider's whereabouts in the event of a reported case of theft by a service provider.
8) Where applicable, to refine travel time models in order to improve arrival time estimates of service providers.
The legal basis for this processing is our legitimate interests, the legitimate interests of the service providers from whom the data is collected, the legitimate interests of the buyers, and the performance of a contract between you and us and/or taking steps, at your request, to enter into such a contract.